Mr.Norsh you have forgot your glasses,if your half asleep don't forget to put your bowl away.I hope you had a good time at camp I loved kyaking.Kylie.
Ooh whatever your eating looks disgusting. I'm glad I didn't eat anyZara
you look very funny mr norrish.
yum yum you must have been hungry at five in the morning you even for got to put your glasses on.
My favourite thing about camp would be the mud games because we had a big mud fight at the end. from Ruby
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Mr.Norsh you have forgot your glasses,if your half asleep don't forget to put your bowl away.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good time at camp I loved kyaking.
Kylie.
Ooh whatever your eating looks disgusting. I'm glad I didn't eat any
ReplyDeleteZara
you look very funny mr norrish.
ReplyDeleteyum yum you must have been hungry at five in the morning you even for got to put your glasses on.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite thing about camp would be the mud games because we had a big mud fight at the end.
ReplyDeletefrom Ruby