Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hall Report



Our video team spent the block writing and videoing this news report on the progress of our new hall.  We would love to hear how you think we went.  What could be do better next time?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Room 1

    I enjoyed watching your news report because it was informative and the news presenter spoken clearly. I also enjoyed watching the plumber being interviewed (what a good idea).

    Next time you could show us some more snippets of the building while the news reporter spoke (a voice over). Remember pictures speak a thousand words :+)

    Keep it up! I look forward to your next news update.

    Mr Lietze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr Lietze for leaving a comment - you really gave us some good ideas. When we make another movie we will try using them.

    piease keep commenting us from the one and only

    From Kullen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done team. That was an informative update. How often will you be telling the world about the hall progress? I am very interested in seeing it develop from over here in Hobart.
    Sian you spoke clearly. Well done. I could even hear you over the cicadas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mr Norrish for putting our
    hall report on the blog. But please
    do not put any thing on the blog with my face in it, embarassing!!!

    Thanks Mr Norrish for being a
    great teacher

    from the one and only...

    Kullen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed watching the latest on the hall.
    And I would like to try some reporting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job Sian you where talking very clearly and that news report gave lost of info.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.